Sunday 18 July 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. This is the first time I have chosen to share my views in some sort of ordered way. Over the last few years I have become very involved in thinking about all aspects of our society in Britain, how it has developed into what it currently is, and in which direction it might travel. My faith has always informed the way I understand the world around me, and much of what will be on this blog will have a religious angle to it. I look forward to adding my voice to the great debates that surge across the internet, as much as to the small and parochial issues that effect me and those in my circle.

1 comment:

Yewtree said...

Hi Joseph - I have created a UK Unitarian blog aggregator at http://unitariancommunications.blogspot.com/p/blogs.html and wondered if you would like to link to it.